Tuesday 31 July 2012

Just a dream?

    Last night I had a dream that seemed real. I saw that I was sleeping, when I heard something crush. I rose up and  went to the kitchen.
    In the kitchen it was all dark. I switched on the light and  saw a man, who hadn't seen me yet. I was very scared and I didn't know what was happening. The man opened the fridge and he drank some water. But at that moment I shook my foot and he turned to face me. I was very scared, but I asked him why he was in my house. He didn't answer. He came towards me. I started to shout for help. Suddenly this man picked up a knife...
    After that, I don't remember what happened. I opened my eyes and I saw my mum, who was very scared because she said that I had been screaming. All of it had been a bad dream. I got up and went to the kitchen. On the fridge there was a knife on which there was blood... My dream seemed real, but my mum said that it wasn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...